Wednesday 11 May 2011

Video Vacuum - Ding Dong, The Witch Is At Sea...


So the geriatric cave dweller who is our modern equivalent to a Bond villain has "finally been killed". Im not a conspiracy theorist as such, but Oliver Stone's JFK is my fave movie of all time, so...yeah, the US govt are evil and its all faked like the moon landing! There! Now watch my life go all Will Smith a la Enemy Of The State over this one...

So anyway, better get these top toons out at ya in a/v glory before I get my arse tasered and deep fried. First up is this nice little one from Parts & Labor, showing an awesome rehearsal shack building up as they math out, before some multicoloured hand trees sprout out the front... Trust me just watch it!



Next up is Times New Viking - their clip for 'Ever Falling In Love' is a futuristic Be kind Rewind esque affair crossed with Wall-E if done by Tim Burton when E-ing off his face. Which is EXACTLY what it is - Mel Gibson from Conspiracy Theory told me so...





And what about The Glass Canoe? We spoke about their album Chimera recently as part of our Hits From The Box Easter special here, and now here is some viz for the audio fizz that is the track 'First Ideas'. If this isnt subliminal for Allah is Great, then I don't know what is...

First Ideas - The Glass Canoe from Michael Shainblum on Vimeo.




Now get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment