Friday 9 March 2012

Friday Cover Up - Banging Mutant Turtles, BOOM!


Yeah, I totally went there! Controversial headings to suck you in, with no delivery! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, it is somewhat true, as crazy Oklahoma misfits The Boom Bang have scratched out their own (relatively true to form) version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme tune. WITH their own stop-motion video! I inexplicably missed their 7" split with Copperheads, but this one grabbed me and slapped me in the face. Now if that doesn't get you into the swing of the weekend, I don't know what will.



Here is the mp3 as well - as if this ISN'T going to fuel your weekend!

The Boom Bang - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlez

Happy weekend people! Especially to those at Golden Plains this weekend - what a festival that is. Ill be kicking back at the (hopefully) sunny Rainbow Beach, relaxed and drunk as I listen to the new The Men, The Pharmacy and Disappears albums. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment